Salone del Mobile 2017
All eyes of the design world were trained firmly on Milan during Salone del Mobile (4-9 April). From furniture and product launches in the overflowing Rho fairground, to alluring exhibitions and installations, thrilling pop-ups and parties, team Wallpaper* hit the city’s creative districts to bring you unmissable highlights from the year’s most compelling design showcase as they happened...
Walk this way
Airbnb takes visitors on unique art and design experiences to discover Milan’s hidden treasures
Journey into COS and Studio Swine’s immersive, multi-sensory installation
Mammon takes Milan
Atelier Biagetti turns to God and money for its Salone del Mobile installation
Gufram ventures on a radical space mission at Wallpaper* Holy Handmade!
- 'Passeggiata' by Airbnb
- MINI LIVING - Breathe
- 'Lien d'Hermès'
- Atelier Biagetti presents 'GOD'
- Paul Cocksedge x Friedman Benda
- Ten years of Formafantasma
- WallpaperSTORE* x Analogia Project
- RE: CHARGE Cafe by Todd Bracher
- ‘Still Motion’ at Triennale
- Lee Broom's 'Time Machine'
- COS x Studio Swine
- Jaime Hayón x Caesarstone
- Norway's contemporary design and craft
- Design Pride by Seletti
- Bottega Ghianda
- De Allegri and Fogale's 'Mystical Solace'
- 'Screenshot' by Dedar
- Euroluce and Satellite's 20th edition
- IKEA festival
- Tokujin Yoshioka x LG
- Loewe's house
- 'Ladies & Gentlemen' at 5vie
- Tom Dixon's Multiplex
- Louis Vuitton's 'Objets Nomades'
- Holy Handmade!
- Kvadrat launches Really